6. Sometimes all you need is a good book, a cup of coffee, and a cosy camp in the middle of nowhere.
7. I wonder about getting lost in the woods while roaming around the mountains and creating my own Mowgli tale.
8. Even a cup of hot water tastes better when you are on the hill of oaks and pines.
9. Do not count the number of places but the stories, the strangers, the sunsets, the snowfall, learnings and everything else that makes your travel tales an unforgettable experience.
10. Travel is not always cushy. It is painful, tedious, unsatisfactory, full of surprises and uninvited guests but then also you relish the entire process somehow.
11. Mountains are sturdy & powerful, yet emitting the vibes of solitude and calmness.
12. Conquering the mountain-top is an overwhelming emotion that cannot be express in words, but your instincts know very well.
13. Does travelling always make you happy? It never disappoints me, my heart replied.
14. As I walked towards you with shaking legs, exploded heartbeat, and trembling breaths, I thought I could finally rest in the laps of your beauty, but then I cannot stop staring, probably the magic of the mountains!
15. When I saw the sky turn pink with roaring black clouds behind the mountains, I knew it would be raining colours that night, filled with the unexpected in the magical valley.
16. Everybody loves travelling to a new place, in the mountains, in valleys, during bright summer, rusty autumn, white winter but then who overcomes the monsoon knows the risk the most!
17. Always expect the unexpected while travelling, and you will learn the power of spontaneity.
18. You begin feeling more responsible for nature when you see it closely. So, go out and see it through your eyes and believe what you see and feel.
19. Do you mind talking to a stranger, sharing the strangest experiences in a strange place even without asking their name? Travelling makes that happen, and you create lifetime memories.
20. Walking down the less travelled trail into the deep forest with no fancy food, I realized adventure and thrill are good appetizers.
21. It is exhilarating to be surrounded by valleys of pines and greens, inhaling the clean air, sensing the freedom of serenity and knowing little secrets of nature.